23 February 2008

a wee bit quilty; basketball

Well reg's team didn't win tonite, they lost by 20 .. but these boys gave it there all didn't stop fighting .. I'm so proud of them and so is reg. His team was playing a team that is older (19 year olds) and larger .. Reg's team consists mostly of 16 year olds that are in their first year of senior basketball .. these kids will be unstoppable in 2 years and bloody hard to beat next year.

I'm still feeling like crap and have a headache like 10 men. I did manage to get a basket done tonite and I've got some fabrics picked out for the rest of the fan mats. I really wanted to get everything ready so I just had to quilt it all up tomorrow, but right now i just lack the energy.

Tomorrow is a new day and I'll be busy working on it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit. Please feel free to post a comment .. I love to get them ;)