11 August 2008

Do I look like spam to you????

O h bloody hell .. Blogger things I'm spam for crying out loud .. Do I look like processed fake meat in a stupid can (*&#*&^(*&#($&(#*&*) - Oh bite my great aunt sally's big toe .. if i had one ... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.

Before we can turn off mandatory word verification on your posts we'll need to have a human review your blog and verify that it is not a spam blog. Please fill out the form below to get a review.

Spam blog: ... blogging services can be both used and abused. The ease of creating and updating webpages with Blogger has made it particularly prone to a form of behavior known as link spamming. Blogs engaged in this behavior are called spam blogs, and can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site."


Okay so now i'm irrelevant, repetitive and nonsensical .. I think I'm offended (??!?!) - but I know for sure that I am bloody well pissed off! And what's worse is that I have to do that annoying word verification that is so bloody hard to read in the first place - oh BLOODY HELL

My original post will follow when i've calmed down or not until this stupid 'block' is off my posting .. I'm thinking swear words in about 4 different languages right now .. okay so I'm an active blogger .. isn't this what the damn service is for!?! I have a link list (used to the 'new' blog roll until it stopped working properly), I share other tutorials that I found .. I have a whole 3 pages pointing to my qzone site .. and those aren't even for the products i sell ..

jesusmaryjoseph .. get a bloody grip! this isn't a page of links, okay .. i might be "irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text" but hey .. that's ME!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first off? Poor baby. (Sometimes you just need a "poor baby", so I'm here for ya)

    Now, to hopefully cheer you up, I found a NTM blog today that I think you'll enjoy. The first post I saw was on discharge dyeing. The second post is about shaving cream marbling! I haven't gone any further because I thought of you right away and had to come and share. (NAYY)

    Maybe you can entertain yourself while Blogger is taking you off the terrorist list.

    Oh, crap. I almost forgot to give you the blog address:
    In Good Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. That is awful. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit. Please feel free to post a comment .. I love to get them ;)