02 August 2016

Nutkin Reversed

A name change for these socks might be a good idea.  I finally beat the cuff and got it to where I liked it - then as I went along I didn't like the look of it at all .. that was maybe 4 - 5 attempts to get the cuff done.

I decided to finally do ribbing instead and really like the look of it.  And I've finally gotten to see what the colour variations look like with this yarn.

For some reason I just can't seem to get past the 2nd repeat of the 10 row pattern - I end up seeing something I don't like, or lost a stitch somewhere or split yarn that's gone across 2 stitches - so I frog it.  That has happened 3 or 4 times at this point.  I should be at the heel turn by now, but Nooooooo i'm back to the beginning.  I'm currently at Row 3 on the first repeat of the pattern - let's see how far I can get this time LOL

Maybe I just need to stop being such a perfectionist.  Nah .. that'll never happen.  I take pride in what I make and while a little mistake here and there is 'fine' - wholesale ooboos aren't

Yup - Nutkin TurnAbout, Nutkin Reversed, Nutkin Retraction, Nutkin Turnback . something like that

Ravelry link - Nutkin Reversed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visit. Please feel free to post a comment .. I love to get them ;)